Typically short, punny and generally happen to be a one-liner. They think its comedy gold, to the rest maybe it's.... *tumble weed*.
Here's my top ten best (worst!!) 'Dad-jokes'....
1. I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.
2. My wife is really mad at the fact I have no sense of direction. So I packed my stuff up and right.
3. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!!
4. A slice of apple pie is $2.50 in Jamaica & $3 in the Bahamas. These are the pie rates of the Caribbean.
5. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
6. What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
7. Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind it's tearable.
8. Why don't skeletons ever go trick or treating? Because they have no body to go with.
9. Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, "No, just leave it in the carton!"
10. What do you call a man with a rubber toe? Roberto.
...let's add one more for good measure.....
What do you call a fat psychic? A four-chin teller.
😂😅🙈 Sorry guys, as you were!! 😂😅🙈
Jess :) x