🎄 20 Advent Activities for Little Kids & Big Kids!! 🎄
Don't feel like you're quite in festive spirit yet? Try some of these...!!
1. Write a letter to Santa
2. Find a reindeer to visit (our local one is at Shackletons)
3. Put some Christmas tunes on and have a boogie!!
4. Make a decent hot chocolate complete with marshmallows, whipped cream and sprinkles! Think Freak Shake, only for hot choc!
5. Make Christmas cards
6. Visit Father Christmas's Grotto
7. Watch a Christmas film. (For me it's always Home Alone & Love Actually)
8. Read a Christmas story
9. Make gingerbread! You could even go one step further and make a gingerbread house, or I know Aldi do a kit.
10. Go for a wintery walk in a woods or forest and collect some shrubbery & stuff.....
11. .....Make a wreath with the stuff you find.
12. Go see a pantomime
13. Go and watch a Christmas light switch on
14. Have a christmas party
15. Make a christmas cocktail or mocktail
16. Make some salt dough ornaments
17. Make some reindeer food.
18. Make mince pies (can't go wrong with a bit of Delia!!)
19. Make some mulled wine
20. Donate to you local food bank
Hope that helps bring out your Christmas spirit!